The moment you’ve been waiting for is here! Peter Diamandis and Tony Robbins together on the same stage, sharing their insights on life, happiness, and success. You won’t want to miss this interview, so tune in!
In this episode, you will…
- Get the morning routines that set Tony and Peter up for success
- Hear Peter share what’s possible when you go 10x’s instead of 10% bigger!
- Understand that, although the brain is wired for survival, you can train it to seek happiness
- Discover how to alter your perception of tribulation and use your experience to help others
- Realize that, if you don’t make time for yourself, you don’t have a life
As humans, we’re programmed to expect suffering, and we learn to seek out stress, but it’s possible for you to develop habits and make lifestyle choices that help to rewire those instincts. No matter how much money you make or how much success you have, there’s no immunity from pain. It’s what you do with the pain and how you use it to help others that sets you apart. As Tony said, “You become something unique when you find a way to grow and you find a way to give.”
Download the Transcript for Episode #128 (PDF)
Freshbooks: Freshbooks has created a super intuitive tool that makes creating and sending invoices extremely simple. To claim your free month trial go to Freshbooks.com/AchieveYourGoals
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.
SUBMIT A QUESTION
Do you have a question you would like answered on a future podcast? Click the button below.