I’m still feeling the high from the Best Year Ever Blueprint Live Experience, but I’m also really excited about today’s guest. After observing author Jeff Goins from afar, I’ve become incredibly impressed with the impact that he’s had on the world around him. I’m super pumped to hear all about his new book and how he discovered his path as a writer.
In this episode, you will…
- Discover how Jeff came to realize his true calling and how he started following the path he was meant for
- Learn some insights from Jeff’s new book The Art of Work on how hundreds of people found their purpose
- Find out why success in the wrong thing can be one of the most dangerous obstacles to finding what your life is all about
- Hear the three strategies that Jeff uses to achieve his goals while staying true to himself
- Understand the importance of listening to your life before you make plans or set goals to become someone you’re not
Copyright © 2015 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC