Today’s episode of the podcast is going to cover three somewhat random and unrelated (yet very important) topics. I’m talking about:
- Four profound lessons learned from the BEST vacation of my life – and how you can immediately apply them to enhance your daily life.
- Major disruptions in our food supply chain and how to prepare for the very realistic possibility of coming food shortages.
- Why the book I’m reading right now is SO good that it may have led me to stop writing my newest book.
Why these topics? In short, they all tie back to health, safety, freedom, and happiness.
- Four guiding principles to enhance your everyday life.
- What to consider when it comes to adding value to your loved one's life in really simple but meaningful ways.
- How to “eat for energy” and why I’m so intentional about the foods I consume (and exactly what I eat from when I wake up until I go to bed).
- Why you have the power to choose your perspective and interpret life however you choose.
- How I’ve been preparing for potential food emergencies without becoming a paranoid prepper.
- Why The Inner Work has had such a huge impact on me—and how to make sense of when other people appear to have received the same message from the universe that you have.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit HalElrod.com/389
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.