While growing up, we’re often told that the sky is the limit and we’re encouraged to dream big . . . but how big is too big? When your goals are too large, it’s easy to become discouraged when you
Today we are taking you “behind the scenes” of the Best Year Ever Blueprint event with the help of Jon Berghoff. Even in its first year, this event has created profound transformations for people just like you who are looking to take their lives to the next level.
With the help of the Best Year Ever Blueprint, Tim Cornwell has lost 42 pounds, Christy Solar has more than doubled her income, Stephen Christopher has increased his revenue by 500% and Nicole Keating launched The Art of Epic Wellness podcast. Tune in to hear Jon and I share some of the secret strategies from the Best Year Ever Blueprint so you can revolutionize your plans and start seeing real results.
In this episode, you will:
- Learn about the phenomenal success stories of several participants
- Find out what made this event so transformative
- Be introduced to the idea of experiential visualization
- Understand the different types of transcendent purpose and how it affects your life and your goals
- Discover the balance between your desire for success and altruism
- Learn about the basic tenets of mindfulness, a practice heavily studied by researchers at Ivy League institutions
For this year’s event, we are doing something a little bit different. Rather than have you wait to get value, we are offering a Best Month Ever Challenge with daily accountability and community support. For more information, register for the Best Year Ever Blueprint. If you’re not quite ready to take the plunge, email us if you want to receive updates.
Download the Transcript for Episode #89 (PDF)
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.